Academy Members: Please log in to receive member pricing!
Online Certificate of Training Programs
An Online Certificate of Training program consists of four or five separate modules that build on each other. To receive a certificate associated with a training, all modules and related tests must first be completed and a subsequent final post-test exam in the last module must be passed with an 80 percent.
The Certificate of Training program adds value by satisfying 8-12.5 hours of continuing professional education credit for your CDR portfolio and the Certificate can be framed and displayed in your home or office. Completion language for these level 1 and 2 programs can also be added to your resume for additional recognition within the profession.
The following programs can be purchased through the Professional Development section of eatrightSTORE.org.
- Advancing Your Role as Leader (Level 2)
- Chronic Kidney Disease Nutrition Management (Level 2)
- Culinary Nutrition (Level 2)
- Developing Your Role as Leader (Level 1)
- Executive Management (Level 2)
- Food Allergies: Cutting Through the Clutter (Level 2)
- Informatics in Nutrition: Spanning All Areas of Practice (Level 2) - New!
- Integrative and Functional Nutrition (Level 2) - New!
- Nutritional Counseling (Level 2)
- Public Health Nutrition (Level 2) - New!
- Restaurant Menu Labeling: The Impact on the Environment of Nutrition and Dietetics (Level 1)
- Supermarket Business and Industry Skills to Thrive in Retail Dietetics (Level 2)
- Vegetarian Nutrition (Level 2)
Web-based: 24/7, On-Demand E-Learning
- Parametric versus Nonparametric Statistics
- Standards of Practice and Standards of Professional Performance: Steering the RD Career in Diabetes
- Disaster Preparedness & Emergency Management: Support for RDs and DTRs
Free CPE for Academy Members
- Practice Paper: Promoting and Supporting Breastfeeding
- Practice Paper: The Role of Nutrition in Health Promotion and Chronic Disease Prevention
- Leadership: Coaching and Communicating with Confidence - Presented by Academy National Sponsors
- Evidence Analysis Library Tutorial
- Nutrition Care Process — CPE Information
- Training in Adult Malnutrition
CPE: Activity Type 175
The following programs have been approved for RDs, RDNs and DTRs under Activity Type 175 in accordance with CDR guidelines. RDs and RDNs may claim up to 15 CPEUs under this CPE Activity Type in a recertification cycle; DTRs may claim up to 10 CPEUs. Learn more