Register for PPW
Student Member: $60
Retired Member: $60
- Download registration form
- Registration Deadline: June 2, 2017 at 5 p.m. (Eastern Time)
If you have questions, please email [email protected]
Please note: There will be no onsite registration.
Grand Hyatt Washington
1000 H St., NW
Washington, DC 20001
Negotiated meeting rate of $199 per night (plus applicable taxes) for single or double rooms. Housing accommodations at the Grand Hyatt Washington, D.C. can be made online by clicking on the link below or by phone call at 1- 202-582-1234. If making reservations by phone, please be sure to mention "2017 Public Policy Workshop" rate of $199 per night plus taxes. You must reserve your room no later than 5 p.m. (Eastern Time) on June 2, 2017. Sleeping rooms are based on availability and may sellout prior to the deadline.
Parking at the Hotel:
- 0-2 hours: $25
- 2-8 hours: $35
- 8-24 hours: $52
- Overnight: $52
- $40 per 24-hour period, with no in-and-out privileges
- Start by clicking "Start Fare Search" on the left hand side of the page.
Please note: This hotel does not provide shuttle service.
Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport (DCA)
- Take the Blue Line to Metro Center station
- Follow 11th and G Street exit to the lobby of the Grand Hyatt
Distances from Transportation Centers to the Grand Hyatt Hotel
- Union Station: 2 miles
- Ronald Reagan Washington National Airport: 5 miles
- Dulles International Airport: 27 miles
- Baltimore/Washington International Thurgood Marshall Airport: 38 miles
General Meeting Information: [email protected]
Housing and Registration: [email protected]